Out-sourced CFO services
Many businesses find themselves today operating in environments characterized by frequently changing laws constantly changing market dynamics. In such environment, obtaining reliable and proactive information is a priority for decision making. And planning is an imperative.
Outsourced CFO services are particularly relevant when:
|Not having access to a CFO’s level of financial expertise in the management team is holding the company back.||Work on the business rather than in the business: Bring in an objective outsider who can offer a fresh perspective on business and financial challenges and opportunities.|
|Have a financial team that is operational, but not strategic, and need high-level strategic planning insight and direction. Or existing financial staff and key managers suffer from “tunnel vision”||Integrated approach based upon your vision for the company: For intensive interaction, obtaining sound and hands-on financial management advise in decision making.|
|Unable to hire a full-time CFO or can’t afford one.||Flexible and cost effective: Advance expertise while limiting the cost and commitment of additional senior staff.|
|Lack financial management expert in the management team||Assistance during challenging times: Get vital assistance during business changes, develop strategic options, perform crisis management, negotiate with lenders and lead turnarounds.|
Based on the roles to be performed, we can provide following services:
Part time CFO
Our Part Time CFOs service provides businesses with a tremendous amount of flexibility compared to the time and expense required to hire a full-time CFO. Areas of responsibility comprise of:
- Accounting System Design
- Budgets & Financial Plans
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- MIS for Investors & Management
- Pricing Strategy
- Audit Preparation & Annual Audit
- Cash Flow Management
- Debt Strategy
- Due Diligence Preparation
- Policies, Procedures & Internal Control
In this scenario, the interim chief financial officer may be hired to replace a departing CFO until a permanent CFO is hired. The interim CFO becomes a member of the management team and provides high-level financial expertise and guidance by taking up the responsibilities of the departing CFO.
Project based CFO
This is relevant when support is required on a pre-defined financial, short term assignment. These may include:
- Preparation for or integration of a completed merger or acquisition.
- Specific financial project that requires focused engagement, but for which existing staff doesn’t have time or resources to devote to it.
- Upgrading or improvement of existing procedures and/or systems.
- Professionalizing and updating of planning, accounting and administrative systems and procedures to avoid unpleasant “surprises.”
- Assistance in ensuring that policies and internal controls currently in place are in compliance with laws.
With deep experience in startups, our professionals provide a range of process structuring, business valuation, due diligence and pre-funding support and services for startups looking for a leap to the next orbit.
- Designing and implementing processes aligned with business objectives,
- Pre-funding / due diligence support,
- Preparation of project / feasibility reports / business plans,
- Valuation, financial forecasts, analysis & investor presentations.